Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Health Handbook

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

I have been trying to get a copy of my personalized health handbook for months. I did an inquiry and was told that it was being mailed out because they were having problems with the electronic version. I also noticed that they have taken it off Ebenefits.

Has anyone received theirs yet this year?

Wow! I was told in June that they will start mailing them out, I guess I will have to inquire again to get a date it will be sent out.

I received my personalized handbook about three weeks ago.

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

• HadIt.com Elder

I got mine a few weeks ago I think. It just says what I already know. Actually, it is all a sad joke. I have limited access to the VA. I am not driving 40 miles round trip for a flu shot.

John

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I think I got one of these a few years back. They had one page talking about my SC disabilities and the rest of it was just a generic brochure.

With my increased number of problems, I probably will be receiving a "VA UnHealth Handbook"... :blink:

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.