VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sec Bob Email Link In Pr Not Working

Rate this question

Berta

Question

https://vaideahouse.ideascale.com/

This was in the email I got from VACO via VA employee yesterday and posted here and I got the actual press release from VA itself in my email with same link.......The link was supposed to be up and running today...has anyone else tried it????

I sent Secretary Bob an email that it isnt working yet. Was supposed to be up today.

• HadIt.com Elder

Right on gerogiapapa...that be 100% better for our veterans with pending claims! over all a better understanding with the VARO & Veteran

Lets hope someone comes up with that suggestion!

I realize I we or most of us veterans use the VAMC rather or not SC. Rating with a % that's fine BUT So many other veterans that don't get compensation rely on the VA HealthCare Program...and this new change (so for)is not good for any veteran.

I have a neighbor Veteran that refuses to use the VA he is afraid of mal practice and heard to many stories about how bad the VA is about HealthCare. stories like Vet goes in for hurt left arm and the VA cuts off his Right Leg...that sorta-thing!

I mention'' well that's all I got to use for my HealthCare & my spouse...''I can't afford Medical Insurance'' My spouse is using ChampVA and the VA Saved her life a couple times Tripple Heart by Pass and some seizures that she has Had..so We both are Very thankful to the VA for that I just want it to be run more efficiently help the Veteran and make it the best run (outfit ) HealthCare Program in the world.

Sorry Guys! you are right...it is only for VA employees.....

They also would have to be VA PTs and/or claimants however, to really be able to make good suggestions....in my opinion.

We do so much here to help vets with claims, I guess I think sometimes we all are VA employees.....

we have to practically become lawyers and doctors anyhow

When we direct veterans here to exactly what they need to do on their claims, we make the VA claims process jobs easier for the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

I commend you Ms Berta for all your hard work here at hadit, without your helping our fellow veterans a lot of vets probably would never seen any compensation or healthcare!

I know most of us here loves you to pieces Mam!

Thank You for all you do!