Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit Redesign For 2015 - Suggestions For Tbird

• Founder

thank you

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

I've made the search box at the top longer, it is powered by Google so search the same way you would in Google.

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

I Think you did a outstanding job Ms T

Navigation is pretty simple Although it took me a while to find the View New Content ,hovering my cursor over the box &turen RED ''Veiw New Content'' but I figured it out......ain't I smart...LoL

I been having a problem cut & paste on post?

maybe I'm not doing it right? but when I am on a post and have a link to post that I saved to my favorites(usually the ''CFR's'' ) I cut & paste it to the post I am in and it won't post it? Some window opens up and says not available or an error?

Maybe its just me because others can do it.

Thank you for making this site eazier for the Veteran to Navigate in and all the great information!

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

buck52 take a look at this and see if it helps, if not pm me and we can try and figure out what is going wrong. How To Copy and Paste

Tbird

• Founder

Well it's up and running at http://hadit.comI am still adding pages and doing some background stuff but it's available for use. I emphasized the search because it really is the best way to find information. I hope it works well for you.

Tbird

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use