Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Find Lost C And P Exam

Rate this question

sdvet33

Question

Hello,

Have a claim that was started Mar 2012. My C and P exam was in September of 2013 in Los Angeles at a contracted facility. In December of 2013 i received my decision which was a denial of benefits because they say i refused to go to the C and P exam. The thing is i went to the exam they just lost it. I haven't been contacted once about it by the v.a. I filed the NOD in Dec and they lost that. They have one on record for March of 2014, which was the third one i sent in. I live in San DIego and can't figure out anything at the V.A because i worked there for a few months on Work study. I'm just wondering how the hell can i get a copy of that C and P exam or how can i figure out if they even found it. It's been over a year since my decision and they still have acknowledged whether they found it or anything. I even send them a document giving them the address of the facility i did the C and P at.

I just want to see my exam results.

Anyone got any advice.

Do you file a claim for travel reimbursement? This would help in proving you showed up at the facility on the date of the C & P exam.

Typo. I meant "Did" not "Do." Sorry.

I don't live in the City where my C-file is being held which is a big problem. I can't just got here and say let me look at it. I've sent them 3 requests in writing asking for a copy of the contents. My local Regional office in San Diego can't access my files either through their system because i worked there briefly as a work study. It's just all messed up. They lost my c and p exam, they haven't acknowledged any of my request for records i sent starting atleast a year ago. Even my NOD date is wrong because they didn't get the 3 NOD's a sent prior to the date they say they actually received one. I requested a dro review, I've filed for a Clear and unmistakable error, requested copies of c-file, and asked to be contacted over a year ago and nobody has contacted me at all.

Being that i worked work study for 2 months means they can't look at my file locally and when i send written requests to the regional office that has my file Los Angeles i never get a reply. it's whatever i guess i'm just getting screwed and nobody can tell me anything about my case. I contact iris they say contact my VFW rep i go see them they say theres nothing they can look at. We send paper and electronic written requests to L.A they never reply. I wait a few months and do the whole thing over again and i have to explain everyhting over again because nobody remembers anything about my case. It's been happening for a few years now. I have documented diagnosis from the v.a and weekly treatments for years and still can't get anything done. I'm tired of dealing with it. Everytime i think about it or go to the v.a i just get even more depressed. I just try to forget i even filed a claim because it's just a bunch of bullshit

Try e-mailing VA Secretary McDonald. It has worked for others on this website.

Good luck.