VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Find Lost C And P Exam

Rate this question

sdvet33

Question

Hello,

Have a claim that was started Mar 2012. My C and P exam was in September of 2013 in Los Angeles at a contracted facility. In December of 2013 i received my decision which was a denial of benefits because they say i refused to go to the C and P exam. The thing is i went to the exam they just lost it. I haven't been contacted once about it by the v.a. I filed the NOD in Dec and they lost that. They have one on record for March of 2014, which was the third one i sent in. I live in San DIego and can't figure out anything at the V.A because i worked there for a few months on Work study. I'm just wondering how the hell can i get a copy of that C and P exam or how can i figure out if they even found it. It's been over a year since my decision and they still have acknowledged whether they found it or anything. I even send them a document giving them the address of the facility i did the C and P at.

I just want to see my exam results.

Anyone got any advice.

You can e-mail him at: Robert.A.McDonald@va.gov.

Make sure you put a period before and after his middle initial.

Good luck to you.

Try this also. E-mail allison.hickey@va.gov She helped me get my lost service medical records found and my claim started moving again after 19 months. Shes really good!!!

Well i sent about a one page email to MR.Bob (i guess thats what everyone lkes to call him) Hopefully it will help out.

I finally recieved a copy of my c-file a year after requesting it. It still doesn't have my lost C and P exam in it from September 2013 at a contracted facility. They say theres no history of my disabilities until 2011 but i know for a fact i complained about it numerous times while on active duty from 2004 on and was mostly ignored. I asked for a copy of my c-file because i assumed that all my medical records from active duty would be in there (2000-2006). The only thing in there was a couple PHA exams from my air national guard days (2006-2011). Aren't my medical records supposed to be included in my c-file. I also didn't see any of my treatment records from the Cincinnnati Ohio VA PTSD clinic. I had them sent to the RO in 2012. Theres hardly anything in my c-file. Where is all my medical records. Are they Not required to include that in my c-file.

SO many questions and nobody to answer them. You would figure since i informed them i have been homeless for the last 3 years they would try and find something quicker or atleast try and contact me. Ahhh this just blows my mind to the point i just start ranting. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the advice everyone has given me so far. I appreciate it. Hopefully the email does some good.

• Founder

You might want to check this out if you haven't already.

National Call Center for Homeless Veterans

VA is taking decisive action to end Veteran homelessness in five years. All Veterans at risk for homelessness or attempting to exit homelessness must have easy access to programs and services including Prevention, Housing Support, Treatment, Employment and Job Training.

If you are a Veteran who is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, you can contact the National VA Call Center at 1-877-424-3838, or contact VA online through the Homeless Veterans Chat service.

VA programs and services aim to help homeless Veterans live as self-sufficiently and independently as possible. We offer outreach, clinical assessment and referral to medical treatment, employment assistance, and supported permanent housing.

Homeless Veterans or anyone concerned about one can also call or use online chat to reach the Veterans Crisis Line and get free, 24/7 support for any personal crisis. Responders are trained to work with homeless Veterans and connect them to resources in their area.

The National Call Center for Homeless Veterans provides assistance to homeless Veterans and their families; VA Medical Centers; Federal, state, and local partners; community agencies; Veterans services providers; and others in the community. If you or someone you know is a homeless Veteran in need of help, call 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838) to receive free, confidential support from a trained, VA staff member 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also get confidential support from the Homeless Veterans Chat.

Thank you silverdollar22. I contacted Allison and she emailed me back yesterday and today the Director of the Los Angeles Regional Office contacted me by email and asked me to call him. All becuase of your advice to email Allison. Nothings happened yet but atleast i got their attention. Thank you very much for the advice