VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Used The New, Have Your Claim Decided On Feature On Ebennies

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site. As you all know my claim was at the Prep for Decision phase for the last month, then the other day it went back to Gathering of Evidence. Well the Ft Worth VA called today and scheduled a couple of C&Ps at the Ft Worth and Dallas VAs. I have Uploaded, Mailed and Faxed all the Medical Evidence more than once, and I am tired of these idiots. My last two FDC claims I had a couple of bad C&Ps, as either the Docs would not even look at me and hardly talk, or accept my Evidence. These Damn exams are driving me crazy, and I don't feel like driving over 200 and 300 miles round trip to each exam. I am thinking of using this feature in the next few days. As long as the VA grants SC on a few conditions, then I will fight the rest 1 condition at a time from hear out. What do you guys think? Thanks again and hope you have a good week.

Update 5/7!!!! Claim finally moved to Pending Decision Approval today, hopefully claim will be done in the next few weeks. Thanks again for the support and I will update later.

Update 5/7!!!! Claim finally moved to Pending Decision Approval today, hopefully claim will be done in the next few weeks. Thanks again for the support and I will update later.

You hang in there, Shipmate! You know as well as all of us that things might still take longer than you'd like. But hang in there. Keep fighting the good fight!

Today claim moved to Prep for Notification which is great, now here goes the Bull Crap. When I filed my current FDC in Nov 14 I was already 100% SC. Well I guess VA thought that I was Rocking the Boat, so they Decided to Review all of my high %s including PTSD in Feb 15, even though they were not scheduled for Review until Feb 16. So now this current claim is going good, and will backfire in the VA's face. Well now there is a new claim on Ebenefits for the VA to Review my last 2 conditions, Scars and Damage to Tongue from 2 Throat surgeries. It says evidence due by 6/7/15 by others, which to me means that I will have a few more C&Ps for those conditions in the next few weeks. I am telling you, that it is always one thing or another.

Navy04

Unfortunately when ever you open a new claim you do open a "can of worms" for all of your disabilities to be evaluated. But I wouldn't necessarily look at this at a bad thing...It might be a good thing...The VA might want to re-evaluate your 2 conditions for possible increase as well.

Since you are in PFN you are close to having your FDC completed.

Keep calm and I am sure all will be okay!

I'm too afraid to hit the button...I keep getting the feeling that it leads to a trapdoor under my feet. On a side note, I recently filed a child of AO Nam vet w/spina bifida claim, and ebennies shows all my previously denied claims as reopened and under review.