VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Notification Back To Preparation For Decision

Rate this question

Asteketee

Question

2 weeks ago I called my VA rep because my claim finally moved from gathering of evidence to pending decision approval. She told me to sit down, and told me that I got it: 100% P&T and that they were back paying me to a year ago!!!! I was shocked beyond believe. Also, last Tuesday a VA worker from the regional office called me to verify my address to send the decision. Between now and then the status has jumped to preparation for notification to pending decision approval. Then, 10 min ago it went back down to preparation for decision!!! What?!? I called my VA rep and she said that it still says 100% P&T, but that maybe they had to change the wording on the cover letter?!

I can't stand how it jumps around so much, especially after being told I got the 100%! My nerves are shot, and my anxiety is through the roof! Anyone else experience this?

Edited by Asteketee

Keep checking the "Benefits Summary Letter" under "Downloadable VA Letters" on ebenefits. Any change in your rating status is usually reflected here first.

Congratulations. I know the sense of relief you are feeling right now. It is great. Time to celebrate, relax and enjoy.

Good luck to you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Asteketee, enjoy all your benefits!

main one is the property tax exemptions in my opinion!

And don't forget to file for your Military ID and commissary privilege!

way to go Buddy.

Buck!

Edited by Buck52