VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sometimes It Takes A While But Prayers Dont Go Unheard

Rate this topic

well finally after 3 years of beggng my VAMC in temple texas for an MRI on my spine, today is the big day. Keep in mind they didnt offer it out of the goodness of thier hearts, I had to threaten 1151 and tort actions against them.

Once I get ALL of my stuff taken care of im thinking of writing a book on my lifelong experiences with the VA.

I may name the book,,, " For Those who have Borne the Battle.. TWICE"!!!! once in combat and once in the VA system.

Hopefully I can get an accurate MRI out of them, and send it off to a real hospital, and they can tell me what can be done.

Prayers greatfully accepted and encouraged.. --- Sierra

Edited by 63SIERRA

You sure have my prayers.

I am in a prayer group at my church and have asked many there, to pray for the VA, on many occasions..last time this past Thursday.

I always pray for someone there at VA to actually read my evidence.

I have never had a prayer go unanswered by the Lord. Some took a few years and other prayers took a few hours.

God is so Good..

Edited by Berta

Only by the grace of God do any of us live, I pray for you too Berta. I often think abt when Jesus was being crucified, He said. " they know not what they do".. I believe its the same with the corrupt people inside the Va , they are lying and cheating and selling veterans out, for thier own personal gains, .

Theres a song I believe its called... TIMES GONNA COME WHEN A SINNER MUST DIE.

What the song is about is that God gave us all a choice, and we make our decision, we decide our own spiritual faith. When it comes time to stand in judgement and the angels open the book of life, and show the writing of your life works, will you be able to try and look Jesus in the eyes? will you look him in the eyes and tell him you did your best, or will you hang your head in shame, and realize that its too late,. realize you have no course of repentance. realize that the judgement you are about to recieve is just. Time is short on this earth and all of these worldy things amount to nothing but trinkets. As Jesus said. ,thieves will steal things from your garage, moths will eat your fine linen, and rust will devour your fine chariots.

Everything on this planet, including us is in a state of deterioration. The only thing we can preserve is our soul.

thanks. very much.. I saw some commercials where the Texas Spinal Institute offers free MRI review. Ive also been told theres a world renowned Back doctor at the BAMSI med center in san antonio, that has been putting little suspension blocks in between the vertebre, cushioning the spine, and keeping nerves from pinching. I no longer trust the VAMC to do anything major like that, so maybe I can find a way, I just hope that the three years they denied me an Mri didnt make a repair impossible. I know its gotten worse.