VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To Obtain Exam Records (C&p)

Rate this question

13Bcannoncocker

Question

I've seen a lot of people posting their exam records, c&p exam (mental health) being the one I'd like to see. I've been 70% for ptsd since 2008. And filled for IU 2/14. Have had all exams completed for the new claim. I have myhealthvet premium access setup, they are not there. Anything special I need to do? I'm just waiting for a decision which is moving like the frozen pond water we all know of:) P.S. You guys/gals are great here, thank you in advance!

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

13Bcannoncocker,

if you had the exam at your VAMC go to records Dept and ask for copies of your progress Notes/Medical records it should be in there!! but remember its just what the Dr supposable said and not said in his exam so don't be surprised if you read something that was not said in your exam they do it all the time.

Thank You for your service Bud!

Buck!

If you had the C&P at a VAMC you should be able to see it on my healthevet via the blue button. If it was a QTC exam then you might be able to get it from your VSO who has access to the Virtual VA and they can print a copy, at least that's what I was able to do. Good Luck!