Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success

Rate this topic

me.plum

Great news plum,

When you get your rating decision make sure you agree with the rating percentage and the effective date. VA has a habit to low ball a veterans percentage and mess up a veterans effective date when claims are granted by BVA. If you disagree with the rating or effective date you will have to file another appeal.

Hope things work out

Congratulations me.plum. I hope they schedule you for your new C & P exam ASAP.

Good luck to you and Semper Fi.

GP

Navy04 sorry about download. The BVA granted PTSD and migraine headache but remanded secondary conditions. I don't have the rating yet?

THANK GOD !! The Bbe came in today ,thanks for each and everyone of the members of Hadit.com . I just didn't what to say but THANK YOU!! Here is the order in the decision.attachicon.gifScan0222.pdfattachicon.gifScan0223.pdfattachicon.gifScan0224.pdfattachicon.gifScan0225.pdf

Great to read of positive adjudication and that BVA, SC'd your PTSD and headaches.

I noticed there are no evaluation levels shown and that most likely will need to be done

by your VARO with either (current to date) medical records or the need for an additional

C&P or two.

Depending on the effective date/s adjudicated this may also need to be done in

staged ratings for evaluation level.

This means the VARO would go thru your medical evidence of record to see adjudicate something like:

EXAMPLE ONLY:

PTSD - effective date of SC XX/XX/2009.

Evidence of record on XX/XX/2009, shows veterans symptoms of XYZ from PTSD warrant an

evaluation of 10 percent.

Evidence of record on XX/XX/2011, shows veterans increased symptoms of XYZ from PTSD

warrant an evaluation of 30 percent.

Evidence of record on XX/XX/2013, shows veterans increased symptoms of XYZ from PTSD

warrant an evaluation of 50 percent.

And then they may need some evidence up to current date.

The same goes with the headaches.

Be sure to check out the DC used for your headaches - I think it will be DC 8100

but check it against the schedule to be sure you have the correct evaluation to go

along with the medical evidence of record.

If you have direct deposit keep an eye on your bank account.

If you have a premium ebenefits account you might check it say

once a week or so for more info such as the letter generator, AB8, etc....

Congrats, just keep waiting a bit longer for more answers.

jmho

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use