C&Ps: Feb and March 2015

Claim Closed: 25 March 2015

Award Percentage: 100% P&T; no future exams

Claims submitted: 24

# Claims Service Connected: 15

# Claims Not Service Connected: 9

VA Retro Payment: 30 March 2015

DFAS Backpay: 22 April 2015

Overall, the FDC process was very quick and painless! This was my first and original claim filed after retiring. I did not do a Benefits at Discharge package since I was moving quickly after retirement. I waited until I moved, met VSO, filed FDC with all my records, application, marriage certs, dependent birth certs, etc all in 1 package. Uploaded to ebenefits and rest is history.

I was able to see my award %, AB8 letters, everything on ebenefits before I received the BBE.

Now, I am just waiting on back-pay from the DFAS audit. DEPOSITED 22 APR 2015!

Good luck to all waiting!

Edited by AFEngineer

AFEngineer,

Congratulations on your successful award. Enjoy all the benefits that come with a 100% P & T award. Champva health insurance for your eligible family members, Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits for spouse and eligible children, state benefits vary by state (property tax breaks, vehicle tax breaks, state income tax breaks, etc.)

Good luck to you and your family and thank you for your many years of dedicated service to our country.

GP

Congratulation bud.Does anyone know if 100% service connected vets are allowed to use military flights?I know this was in congress recently for approval,thanks.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use