Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Im 100% Service Connected....

Rate this topic

Archer

I am service connected through the va at 100% for schizophrenia.

I have been now since 2011 and still having problems with the va's coe.

I dont have an updated DD214 because I haven't found a way to apply for it?? HELP me here please...

All the documents on my ebenefits show my 100% rating, I have my brown id card for commissary and mwr purposes.

I am struggling to figure this out because the only local vso I went to said I didnt have enough service time??
http://www.benefits.va.gov/COMPENSATION/types-disability.asp

Eligibility
  • Service in the Uniformed Services on active duty, OR
  • Active duty for training, OR
  • Inactive duty training, AND
  • You were discharged under other than dishonorable conditions, AND
  • You are at least 10% disabled by an injury or disease that was incurred in or aggravated during active duty or active duty for training, or inactive duty training

Note: If you were on inactive duty for training, the disability must have resulted from injury, heart attack, or stroke.\\

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I tried a different vso in the same office and they didnt want to hear my case. It's the only one in my local area they asked me to provide proof that I was 100% service connected and when I did they questioned the proof's validness I showed them the copies of paperwork the va sent me in the brown envelope as well as my commissary letter. Here recently I went back to see if I could be helped because I had my brown id card thanks to the members on this board helping me figure out how to obtain it. They still didnt want to listen to me about my service connection and rating through the va.

• 2 weeks later...

Other Document Received 03/2014 VeteransRating Decision Document Received veteran rating decision 05/2015 Issue COE Letter Email 05/2015

I finally was approved thank the heavens have mercy on my lender's soul.

Edited by Archer

• Founder

Congratulations Archer

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Thanks, I just hope everyone doesnt have to go through this much frustration....

I kept trying to tell the people I was service connected and was discharged due to a service connected issue.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use