Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Site Funding For June If You Can Help, Now Would Be Helpful

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

This was a bad month if anyone can contribute it would be helpful. we still have to pay $99 for our podcast $375 for our hosting server and $80 for internet. Sorry to ask but by the time I got all the bills paid there was nothing left.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Hey T,

I just came on line for a bit, read some posts,

went to pay-pal and took care of some business.

Hang in there and thanks for being here.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms Tbird,

Just sent in a Contribution From My Wifes PayPal Account,( I don't have one ) but were both glad to help out.

Thanks For all you Do!.

..................................Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

Thank you

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Everyone Please Send in What You Can Ever Little Bit Helps.

We Defiantly Need to Keep This Site Going Strong.

Thanks it is well Appreciated.

..............Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

Thinking of starting a GoFundMe site thoughts anyone?

Tbird