Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question Regarding Dr Bash

Rate this question

killemall

Question

This post is in no way ment to discredit Dr. Bash. On the contrary my research shows he is quite amazing when it comes to helping us.

I contacted Dr. Bash via email. He responded and gave me a phone number and time to contact him.

I called him and was extremely impressed with his knowledge. I told him about the four claims I wished to pursue. He found angles that tied in other claims that I had never even thought of. We agreed that I would get on a plane and meet him later this month for four examinations.

The price was reasonable by my standards and what I expected.

Dr. Bash has asked me to send him 25% of the agreed amount via credit card up front and the rest upon meeting him later this month once examinations are completed.

My question is as follows...

For those whom have delt with Dr. Bash is this normal procedure?

I feel confident it is him after receiving his detailed emails and speaking with him on the phone. His knowledge was quite phenomenal.

Yet I disgress...Anyone can make their phone number and email appear as someone elses and imitate another. Ive had exgirlfriends who were quite good at this.

Before I send someone thousands of dollars off of just a phone conversation and emails...

Can anyone else verify if their experience with Dr. Bash was similar and this is indeed Dr. Bash's style?

With so many scams out there Im very afraid to send the money untill someone can help put my mind at ease.

Thank you for any help on this matter

you might need to look in the IMO forums and read a few treads on a medical opinions

they don't cost that much or look in google it always help

• HadIt.com Elder

I have dealt with Dr Bash both Professionally and personally. He is a Hadit Member. He is not going to take your money and run, He cant. He is also a disabled vet.

You will not get another IMO that is as well written with the actual research it takes to write a proper nexus, Not a Rush Job., Personally I prefer an IME where he flys in and examines you. ( That carries more weight).

Jbasser

I have corresponded with Dr. Bash as well as his assistant Alice Burns. I ended up not using Dr. Bash, because my disability is for mental health only (bipolar), which isn't his specialty, but I can tell you that it would be normal procedure for him to ask for a deposit in order to put you on his calendar. I don't believe Dr. Bash operates a regular practice, (I could be wrong), but I think he mostly works with disability claims out of offices in MD and CA and from all of the research I've done, he is very good.

I have an email address and phone number for Alice, if you would like them, you can send me a private message and you can contact her to confirm that the person you have been talking to was Dr. Bash.

Hope this helps

Edited by bluevet