Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question Regarding Dr Bash

Rate this question

killemall

Question

This post is in no way ment to discredit Dr. Bash. On the contrary my research shows he is quite amazing when it comes to helping us.

I contacted Dr. Bash via email. He responded and gave me a phone number and time to contact him.

I called him and was extremely impressed with his knowledge. I told him about the four claims I wished to pursue. He found angles that tied in other claims that I had never even thought of. We agreed that I would get on a plane and meet him later this month for four examinations.

The price was reasonable by my standards and what I expected.

Dr. Bash has asked me to send him 25% of the agreed amount via credit card up front and the rest upon meeting him later this month once examinations are completed.

My question is as follows...

For those whom have delt with Dr. Bash is this normal procedure?

I feel confident it is him after receiving his detailed emails and speaking with him on the phone. His knowledge was quite phenomenal.

Yet I disgress...Anyone can make their phone number and email appear as someone elses and imitate another. Ive had exgirlfriends who were quite good at this.

Before I send someone thousands of dollars off of just a phone conversation and emails...

Can anyone else verify if their experience with Dr. Bash was similar and this is indeed Dr. Bash's style?

With so many scams out there Im very afraid to send the money untill someone can help put my mind at ease.

Thank you for any help on this matter

Hello All,,,,,

First , If you have to worry about Dr. Bash then we need to shut this thing down and everybody needs to quit doing VA claims. He is one of the finest Dr.'s you will find. He is tireless , always thinking and using all of your medical records. His IME and IMOs are first class. Yes , he is expensive , but he also puts the others to shame with his knowledge and foremat on writing the Nexus.

Dr. Bash has just done 3 for me over 8 years, including a FTCA malpractice. By the way I won that one but it took Dr Bash and 2 more IMEs to doit but I was one of only about 60 Veterans or Dependents of Vets that either won or settled their case . I was also one of the first Veterans that was placed in a new program in Washington D.C. at the Justice Dept. they told us and I was totally settled and money in hand in less that 30 days. Now the Section 1151 is taken longer and is totally different , much like a claim.

If you are going bear hunting like your claim is. Then you must have plenty of gun and Dr. Bash is plenty of gun. I am going to use him again as I zero in on about 5-6 disease that are suppose to bring 100 percent. Yes I am bear hunting and those of you who have tried other ways with other doctors. Good luck with those methods. I use Dr. Bash and use others also , BUT always together to make sure the VA cannot stack the deck. If you don't have the money then take out a loan. You are talking about putting your claim into the arena where the VA and the C an P and DROs love to chop them up. I won my FTCA Malpractice claim when many on this board said no way. I was diligent , aggressive and got 3 doctors that basically choked off any chance of VA denying it . And I had great exhibits.

Oh yes when Bear hunting , it is best to put 3 or 4 heavy bullets into the bear. The more bullets ( doctors) you have the better chance you have to succeed and put that bear down. Ok...just my opinions and suggestions which have aready worked......so hows yours doing......Above all.......The Veteran must always believe and to NEVER GIVE UP....C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

Hello All,,,,,

First , If you have to worry about Dr. Bash then we need to shut this thing down and everybody needs to quit doing VA claims. He is one of the finest Dr.'s you will find. He is tireless , always thinking and using all of your medical records. His IME and IMOs are first class. Yes , he is expensive , but he also puts the others to shame with his knowledge and foremat on writing the Nexus.

Dr. Bash has just done 3 for me over 8 years, including a FTCA malpractice. By the way I won that one but it took Dr Bash and 2 more IMEs to doit but I was one of only about 60 Veterans or Dependents of Vets that either won or settled their case . I was also one of the first Veterans that was placed in a new program in Washington D.C. at the Justice Dept. they told us and I was totally settled and money in hand in less that 30 days. Now the Section 1151 is taken longer and is totally different , much like a claim.

If you are going bear hunting like your claim is. Then you must have plenty of gun and Dr. Bash is plenty of gun. I am going to use him again as I zero in on about 5-6 disease that are suppose to bring 100 percent. Yes I am bear hunting and those of you who have tried other ways with other doctors. Good luck with those methods. I use Dr. Bash and use others also , BUT always together to make sure the VA cannot stack the deck. If you don't have the money then take out a loan. You are talking about putting your claim into the arena where the VA and the C an P and DROs love to chop them up. I won my FTCA Malpractice claim when many on this board said no way. I was diligent , aggressive and got 3 doctors that basically choked off any chance of VA denying it . And I had great exhibits.

Oh yes when Bear hunting , it is best to put 3 or 4 heavy bullets into the bear. The more bullets ( doctors) you have the better chance you have to succeed and put that bear down. Ok...just my opinions and suggestions which have aready worked......so hows yours doing......Above all.......The Veteran must always believe and to NEVER GIVE UP....C.C.

If you don't have the money then take out a loan. You got to be kidding me right.

I would hired an attorney he gets imo for free, pay only if he win. Take out a loan an loose

the claim who pays ?

I sent the money and meet Dr Bash later this month. Im very excited.

Dr bash belieaves he can help me go from 70% to 100%

Plus several years of retro.

I feel like he should be called Dr. Allstate because after talking to him I feel that Im in very good hands

• HadIt.com Elder

I I wonder if Dr. Bash could put together a winning claim for sleep apnea out of a service connection for DMII and CAD and anxiety and depression. I sure do have extensive medical history with the VA. I don't think there would be any money in it for me except another 50% added to my 180%. It would probably make me genuine 100% scheduler for what good that does me.

John

If you don't have the money then take out a loan. You got to be kidding me right.

I would hired an attorney he gets imo for free, pay only if he win. Take out a loan an loose

the claim who pays ?

No he is not kidding and your comments are not constructive. Good luck finding an attorney that will get you an IMO for free. Dr. Bash is clear and concise and he will get the veteran the maximum they have earned. This adds up very quickly over the years and makes his fee look minimal.

s/ Mags

We kept our promise and served honorably. Now it is time for the VA to keep their's!

I am not an attorney or VSO and offer my opinions free of charge. Any advice I provide in my posts is from experiences I have had with the VA or I have the knowledge that others have encoutered. I accept no liability for this advice should you chose to follow it.