VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C N P Exam Next Week ( Do I Bring My Mri Reports)

Rate this question

jusus27360

Question

Im having my c n p exam next week, shouldd I bring my medical diagnosis from the mri an.mental health findings? My last exam was 6 years ago an I dont think he looked at anything in my records, just asked questions an rom test. Any input would be greatly appreciated, ive file for tui an I know its hard to get. Once again thanks!

Good luck on the exams, and yes you can bring all your evidence, but it doesn't mean the Doc has to accept it. I have had over 30 C&Ps in the last 2 years, and only a few Docs have even allowed me to talk. Just go in there be honest, and the evidence will speak for itself. Keep us posted and God Bless

Make sure you also bring copies along with your originals. Sometimes the examiner will want to keep the documents and you can let him or her have the copies. JMO

GP

Im having my c n p exam next week, shouldd I bring my medical diagnosis from the mri an.mental health findings? My last exam was 6 years ago an I dont think he looked at anything in my records, just asked questions an rom test. Any input would be greatly appreciated, ive file for tui an I know its hard to get. Once again thanks!

Good advice above. Bring the documents and copies.

As Navyo4 said they are under no obligation to even look at it. I have had some that were very happy to get it, made their jobs easier, some never even looked at it and i know it went straight into the "circular file" below the desk after i left.

That being said the C&P exam is a big part of your claim and rating. However it is not the only piece of that pie. Get all that evidence together, every last piece of paper from private physicians and it sounds like you already have a lot or all of it.

I just put up a how to post so that it helps some folks navigate their way through this process.

Thanks everyone for the input, i definitely have all my paperwork va n civilian paperwork together . I would like to think they cant refute the findings but I live in a real world dealing with the Va so I will remain positive. Will let you know what happens. Once again thanks.

Thanks everyone for the input, i definitely have all my paperwork va n civilian paperwork together . I would like to think they cant refute the findings but I live in a real world dealing with the Va so I will remain positive. Will let you know what happens. Once again thanks.

You are right, no matter how steel trap your evidence is theres always a chance they "lose", "forget", etc. your evidence. I have seen in many decisions that evidence was not considered which is why i started that thread i posted above. so in the very least they cannot claim they did not "receive it". make sure that part of your claim is ironclad, evidence and proof of submission. because no matter what no matter how good the claim you may have to appeal so you always need to look to that as a possibility. if you do that and take the steps needed that will make that process much more painless.