Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Ptsd/mst Rating !

Rate this topic

SeattleShay

It has taken since 1984 to finally get my MST service connected.

Like many others, mine was never reported to the authorities. I reported it to my supervisor and my commander, but since my XO was the perpatrator nothing went forward.

I finally feel vindicated.

Don't ever give up !

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats on the win!!! Never give up!!! As for ranks, tbird, the owner of this site, was in the Navy, so everyone here has a navy rank, and it has to do with your length of time/posts here, and has nothing to do w/your service or rank, when on active duty.

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

MST is the great white shark gliding under the calm waters of the military. Many are torn apart by those they trust, and by those who are supposed to have integrity. I think it is worse in All Volunteer military. In draft army we were rushed through basic and AIT so fast and shipped out we did not have time to be molested. I did hear of gang rapes and such stuff of drunken WAC's. I never got even close to female military before I was in Vietnam and not even then or after. If I had a daughter I would never advise her to go into the military for anything. Same goes for a son. You really get American class system kicked into you teeth in the good old army. Officers are superior beings and enlisted are sort of subhuman. Who cares what happens to subhuman?

John

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use