Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After 5 Yrs Dro Grants 100% P&t, No C&p/chap 35 Prize!

Rate this topic

Jumpmaster

I’m praising God for my family’s first phase victory. When you find yourself in the position to help someone, be happy and feel blessed because God is answering that person’s prayer through you.

Three weeks ago RO offered me the prestigous”100% P&T Club Membership Card, without mileage plus, but they tossed in no future C&Ps, Chap 35, and retro to 2010 for SC musculoskeletal injuries. I’ve fought the first phase of my best fight, refused to abandon my appeal guard post, the AB letters are in E-benefits (Ratt-Now). I feel like Gomer Pyle rolled into Forrest Gump standing at “Parade Rest” rubbing my sleepy eyes, Shizzzaaammm!—It's Green Light Go Jump--the retro hit the account this AM, before arrival of the BBE.

Thanks Ms. T-Bird for the Hadit Scholarship, and my Professors Ms. Berta the Queen of CUE, Carlie, Chris Attig, Asknod, Jbasser, Bronco, all members that believe in “Leave No One Behind, Not On A Jungle Trail, Not On A Desert Trail, Not On A Paper Trail, you've made my partial victory possible. I’m going into R&R stealth mode before my next shock and awe assault at BVA. Humor is the best remedy I know for VA induced PTSD. Nada-Nada, Jose, I don’t mean getting squishy-soft-n-cuddly during denied or low-balled warfare! Fight, Fight, Fight on into Victory!

Congrats on the Great News and God Bless!!!

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Congrats Jumpmaster! So glad to hear that you will now be able to live a life with security and peace of mind. I'm sure you deserve it!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use