Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue Soc

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Was wondering from people how long until people got their hearing request having already filed the Cue that is and a DRO review with a hearing selected by my attorney in the works in Philadelphia?

3 answers to this question

Could you translate that? It sounds like you have asked for a VARO hearing on a CUE matter as well as a DRO hearing. If you are pursuing the 38 CFR 3.2600 path to a DRO review, you could reasonably expect a two-year delay for a hearing. I'm not familiar with the delay at Phillie. If you filed it at Fort Fumble in Sioux Falls, SD you could expect one in about six months. It makes one wonder if we shouldn't become VA tourists and take up residence near the least cluttered Puzzle Palace to speed up our claims. Idle thoughts are my Devil's workshop and my constant companions.

clear prop

Thought about this as well. Nashville VARO is much better than my BLACK HOLE I.e. St. PETERSBURG, imho:)

Sorry attorney filed for DRO review with a request for a hearing just curious on how long Ill wait its already going on 7 months and Im alittle worried as I really cant remember much from when I was in a coma in 2006 Ive lost allot of memories, I woke up and then about 4 months after and two months before I cant remember anything. but the things I read that happened I can recall but don't remember happening. So do I even mention anything I don't remember actually happening or look as blank as I feel when if asked? Is it really a two year wait even with all this drama my intial claim took about 2 years to be finished ending at the tiger team 2012?