Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit.com Site Home Page Optimized - Should Load Faster Please Check It Out

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

please check out the home page http://hadit.comit should be loading a lot faster. i am still working on designing an easier navigation system, right now it's pretty text heavy but use the search on the top left of any of the pages to search for your topic.

look through it and always give me your feedback, it's very valuable - thank you for your time.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Looks great to me Ms Tbird!

Thanks

................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

Thanks for taking the time OEF 21B, please everyone check it out I would like to get a nice load of visitors to see how it holds up across platforms, browsers and connection speeds.

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Great. If you are asking for suggestions, I think a FAQ with links may be great. So, if a "newbie" comes to hadit and say they want to know where to send their 21-526. Then there would be a link to one of the forums that give the address for the data centers.

• HadIt.com Elder

my opinion it's great and a short-cut to research some things that's already been answered orto find any new and its a fast way to do your research. without having to ask. very useful tool.

jmo

Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

we currently have FAQ's Veterans Affairs Claims/Benefits Forum

Tbird