Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TURN THE PAGE

Rate this topic

63SIERRA

Many of you awesome people on this site have been following my journey and offering encouragement and support along the way, and for that I am truly grateful.

I was granted TDIU with  P and T with no future exams scheduled. In the end it turned out to be just what I predicited it would be.. A mexican standoff ending in  negotiations with a favorable outcome.. I would like to thank my awesome benefits agent Mr.John Dorle for his epertise in getting my complicated claims sorted out in such a way that we could muster up an effective plan of action.  John  noticed some very key aspects of my claims that put us in a very good position and we were able to make lemonade out of lemons.

I would highly reccommend John Dorle to anyone struggling with thier claims and want to get on the right track, to success.

I learned many things on this long journey, and one of them is that you cannot take the VA s word for it that they did things correctly ......they make MANY mistakes.. These mistakes can be very valuable to you in your quest for benefits. Sometimes we get so engaged over specific issues we miss the big picture, we miss the specific things that will win the claim and VA  certainly isnt likely to point them out to you.. Theres SO many people on this forum who helped I will not try to recall all, because it wouldnt be right if I missed someone,  I will just say, THANKS  to all, from the bottom of my heart.

God has been my rock, and I believe he led me to this website. 

TBIRD,,,,,,,, be looking for a nice little bump to your paypal acct. the retro should hit the bank very soon, and  its the very least I can do to show my appreciation for the hard work you do to keep the site going.. God bless you !!!! If I had not found this site and the GREAT people on it, I would still be wandering aimlessly, in the darkness and confusion.

63SIERRA, hoping through this decision you will find some measure of peace.

Green

Congrats bud.  You have definitely earned it.  Good luck and keep going strong man.  Can't rain all the time.

ARNG thanks so much, your positive attitude and encouragement did not go unnoticed...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use