VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

Listen I'm no expert but from reading the criteria for the diagnosis I would guess around at least the 50% mark is right around the money,however, C&P doc, and the whole VA unbiased exam is a joke.  The exam is supposed to be fair and impartial.  Experience and frankly ratings tell another story.  Service connection is the big win once you have that you are golden and it is a strong foundation from which to build upon.  Just word to the wise, be honest, be prepared, and have documentation to back you up.  Extremely important don't ever loose credibility if you do you are done.  They can lie and twist the truth, heh even go against the regs and break the law, it's been done for decades, but if you choose to do the same, your just shooting yourself in the foot.  It sucks but kind of the old saying two wrongs don't make a right.  Just keep that in mind.

JMO. Now follow the procedure to get your records, the whole Cfile. I was extremely lucky and fortunate and I am not the typical case.  I quoted the law and regs and did a FOIA request and in 7 days I had all 11" thick brick of my records at my front door. That was in 2013 and in the Muskogee Regional Office. That is not typical by no means, even back then.  Most wait months, sometimes years and longer.  Heck just read AskNOD website, he is a poster child of VA's wrong doing, however, the man has fought back and is invaluable just like this website but you have to do the research.  No one will care more about your claim than you.  That is a fact. However, it's difficult to be impartial and unbiased when you're the one under attack and being rung through the crapper. It's just the way it is.  Human beings are emotional creatures by nature so it is inevitable.  

JMO and two cents worth.   Fight on.

Well like i said, what he wrote down is what i am having the hardest part accepting, there are things i wasnt "allowed" to discuss, yet ther it is in black and white that he should have asked me! What a crooked ass system lol. Thank you gentleman

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use