VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

USMC_VET This post is for you.

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

USMC_VET

I'm not sure what its called  but it maybe statement in support of claim 21-4138 (Respondent Burden)

In here about a month or so  you posted how to write a good statement of support  to help your claim

how to lay out your statement in support of your claim

It  was like an Intenary maybe? can you repost it

Thanks

.................Buck

Edited by Buck52

Buck,

Just to add on what USMC_Vet was saying, make sure you send a hard copy package to the claims intake center in Janesville, even if you submit them electronically on ebenefits.  That way you are double covered, and they can't say they didn't get them.  Also with the mail, send certified with signature receipt green card, that gets torn off and mailed back to you.  While it doesn't get signed by a human, it does get a time/date stamp which then is the proof of when it was received.

May God bless you with complete success with your claim, my friend!

Semper Fi.

Andyman

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks USMC_VET

i AM Working on this I just need to add some more to it of the things you mention as how it effects my life

Thank you soooooo Much for all this Information not only for me but many other veterans as well.

Andyman

Thanks for your input also, I was going to send ''statement in support of claim''  to my RO because that's where the DAV sent my 21-526ez PTSD Claim

but I will send it to my Janesville Wi Claims intake center  thanks for the heads up.

If I file a claim on my hand do I just file a separate claim for that?  on a 21-526 ez...I was going to add it to my PTSD Claim but I forgot to mention to the DAV.

Thanks Everyone!!

.......................Buck

when you file for a claim whether on ebenefits or paper you can list multiple claims per form, as many as you wnat.  if you do it on seperate forms they will just combine them anyways.

• HadIt.com Elder

OIC...well since the DAV filed the PTSD,,,I'll file on my hand and let them combined the two.

Thanks again USMC_VET

.............Buck