VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My BVA timeline so far

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

logged into ebennefits on the 4th Dec. and showed Administrative case processing? Had shown with VLJ since Oct. 15. So I am probably not looking at anything before the end of the year? No Christmas present I guess and surely don't want a denial!!

to all my christian friends and those who believe in Christmas I wish you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

to others I wish Happy holidays and a wish for Peace between religions! Please!

Stillhere

This appeal started back in 2009 and was granted in 2012 by RO after NOD de novo appeal but date used was only to 2009. I am trying for an EED and should hope because of CUE it will be granted.

Just boring sitting and waiting as it looks like we all are at something called Administrative Case Processing?! What in hell is this really?

Stillhere Merry Christmas!

Well, mine said administrative case processing for a long time, now it say awaiting place on docket... seen the judge 07may15, not sure how long its going to take, my docket date is October 2013... I can't imagine mine wont move sometime here soon.

It is now just under 8 months since my hearing with the judge... anyone have an estimated timeline from how long it takes to get progress after the hearing?

Edited by jwesley
more information to be added.

my hearing was with judge kilcoyne, has anyone else had him? apparently he is the one whom makes the decision whether to deny, remand, or grant... he seemed like he was in my favor, considering the VA didn't look at my medical records. Only the records of the implant.