• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

e benefits down?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

anybody know if e benny's is down?

I tried to check my status yesterday and today  and it keeps saying there upgrading you should be able to check it soon.

I was wondering if its just on my account or is it everyone?

...............Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet ole buddy

you must have me mixed up with another vet?

I was awarded  TDIU P&T back in 2002 at a DRO Hearing at my RO in Waco Tx

they expedited my claim that day.

with help from Phillip Rogers aka ''Flip''back then and Ms Berta

I got my retro back then  but got screwed out of a lot..I was a greengo and phillip tried to tell me to appeal  but we were so glad I got what I got  we just let it go. I ended up with 12,000,00 retro...we were shiting in high cotton Jack....Lol

now here it is 2015 and I finally decided to get some help with my PTSD and my Behavior  I had denied it for years

VA Diagnosed me with PTSD Unspecific depressive disorders.....

so I filed a claim for it...sent in  intent to file claim at the end of sept  the claims intake center recived it and sent me a letter letting me know they got it and my EED will be Oct 1st, & on Oct 15th Filed claim for PTSD.

And I sent in my evidence and records ect,,ect,,  and that's where I'm at at present  just waiting.

Since this I been diagnose with S.A.& OSA and using a c-pap machine the VA gave me...

My reason for checking e bennys was to check my status...that's all.

Am I excited to hear anything from them  hell yes I am, but that's the normal feeling I would think.

as for as SMC not sure yet if I will qualify ? need to see how much they rate me for my symptom's  first.

I need a 70% rating to qualify... presently 90%combined rating  TDIU P&T Extra Scheduler, if I get a 50% rating they should drop the TDIU and inferred the 100% P&T.

I will wait and see what they decided.

Thanks  though for thinking about me   and you to justrluk

I appreciate it.

..........................Buck 

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks  waccamawild.