Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal just Beginning

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Administrative Case Processing

Your appeal is at the Board. While preparing to decide your appeal, various administrative actions may be required, and your appeal may fall into this category more than once. Your appeal will proceed towards decision upon completion of any of the administrative tasks required. Received 12/29/2015 Hearing Date/Time: 10/15/2015 12:00 AM which was my DRO DE Novo. This Is what my NOD was filed for I have no more evidence to submit everything was submitted to the DRO. Where she said she couldn't grant it at the RO but helped me with my attorney file my NOD for the board. 

I have read the horror stories of the lengths of time and Mr. Ebert in several emails said it a long road but stay hopeful with the improvements that time will be cut down. I do not have docket number yet I am waiting for it to be assigned. I know mines very complicated but I have nothing left to submit juts awaiting a hearing. I wanted to know is 1000-1200 days about an average guessimate for where my claim is headed to?

It clearly states that your case has been place on the Board's Docket.  They can not do that without first issuing a sequential docket number, so "Yes", I would say you have a Docket Number.