• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remand from CAVC

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Finally a decision was made today on my remand its been with judge

since 8-15 glad they made one but why I just have a bad feeling about

the outcome of this decision. No feeling at all it will be in my favor. I have no

faith in VA system

Always remember that a remand is a lot better than a denial.  I had a remand from CAVC after BVA remanded my claim twice and then denied my claim but when I got the remand from CAVC, BVA granted my claim before it went back to the RO.  A remand is a good thing.

pete992, thanks from what I got today BVA remanded it to RO for

what I don't know but nothing official. I guess no one want the blame.

I thought after you go to CAVC and back to BVA they had to make a decision

and not another remand but I will wait for decision

1 hour ago, RUREADY said:

pete992, thanks from what I got today BVA remanded it to RO for

what I don't know but nothing official. I guess no one want the blame.

I thought after you go to CAVC and back to BVA they had to make a decision

and not another remand but I will wait for decision

Yes, I got caught up several years between BVA remanding my claim back to the RO and the RO kept denying my claim and I filled out a Waiver of Regional Office Consideration/Jurisdiction. The judge at one point was trying to help me out but then decided to deny my claim, so when I got a law dawg it was real simple that VA had made a serious mistake and no one wanted to take the blame or correct the problem.  With my CAVC and my waiver of regional office consideration, it put my claim in the hands of BVA in which they granted it but all the years going around in a complete circle has been hell.  These funds really could have helped me out from losing a lot and I mean a lot.  Sometimes I wonder how VA employees can sleep peaceful at night with all the stuff they put veterans through. VA employees have their homes, cars, and family while veterans lose their/our homes, cars, family and possibly our minds trying to figure out what is really going on.  It is just that sad.

Edited by pete992

3 hours ago, pete992 said:

Yes, I got caught up several years between BVA remanding my claim back to the RO and the RO kept denying my claim and I filled out a Waiver of Regional Office Consideration/Jurisdiction. The judge at one point was trying to help me out but then decided to deny my claim, so when I got a law dawg it was real simple that VA had made a serious mistake and no one wanted to take the blame or correct the problem.  With my CAVC and my waiver of regional office consideration, it put my claim in the hands of BVA in which they granted it but all the years going around in a complete circle has been hell.  These funds really could have helped me out from losing a lot and I mean a lot.  Sometimes I wonder how VA employees can sleep peaceful at night with all the stuff they put veterans through. VA employees have their homes, cars, and family while veterans lose their/our homes, cars, family and possibly our minds trying to figure out what is really going on.  It is just that sad.

The VA employees, I really feel that they don't care, I don't believe they have any feeling for the Veterans at all

I know they the waiver maybe 5-6 times and have  an attorney but

I knew a decision was made before the attorney knew. I will be glad when

I finish with these mother suckers. I told yall they play dirty and write the rule book

as they go along to fit their needs then we cant do a darn thing about it but wait,

wait, and wait some more.

Edited by RUREADY

I got a question? Which RO would it go to if I have move three

years ago my current or my old one??

I'm thinking maybe an C&P exam is all I can come up with and if so

I should get a raise I need an exam that don't bother me one bit. I wait for

the letter. I learn if you talk real nice yes sir or ma'am to those 800# you can

get some information