Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Neurological exam

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Does anyone have any recent experience with neurological exams, the 8 hour variety?  My VA MH therapist is referring me to neuro to get scheduled.  He's quite interested in finding out what, if any, may be the cause of the holes in my memory.  Hmmm, wonder if maybe they can tell me why I experience deja vue (all over again) so often.

Apparently I was confused, when he told me previously that he wanted to go through a depression DBQ during our next session, which was Feb 29th. 

• HadIt.com Elder

I hope everything goes you way this time Andyman.

............Buck

Sorry, no update. Apparently I got my dates mixed up, neuro exam was/is rescheduled to 04/19. Imagine my surprise when I got there and they said "hey, you're 2 weeks early". 

When I got back home I checked the apt list I printed off myhealthyvet, and yep, it clearly says 19th.  So, first I was angry, then I was like "you big dummy".

Heh at least you did not miss the appointment. I understand the date confusions.  Take it easy Andy.  Things will all come together just keep pressing and take care.:smile:.

Went to neuro exam yesterday, was interesting experience.  They want me to come back for a few more hours to do a few more that they decided I need to do.  The doctor was very interested to know about my sleep apnea, tho.  So we'll see how it plays out.