Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Neurological exam

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Does anyone have any recent experience with neurological exams, the 8 hour variety?  My VA MH therapist is referring me to neuro to get scheduled.  He's quite interested in finding out what, if any, may be the cause of the holes in my memory.  Hmmm, wonder if maybe they can tell me why I experience deja vue (all over again) so often.

Apparently I was confused, when he told me previously that he wanted to go through a depression DBQ during our next session, which was Feb 29th. 

Andyman73, that's great, I'm glad they rescheduled your appointment. You should be able to come out of that appointment with a good idea of what's causing your memory problems. Whoever created those tests must have been a genius, because they are pretty much spot on when it comes to diagnosing problems. I hope everything goes well at your appt and that they are able to develop a treatment that helps, Andyman!

flores,

Thanks, just as long as it's not "mad cow disease" I should be okay.  Could be the too many to count booze induced blackouts, while on AD, too.  I'm quite sure that didn't do me any favors.