Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Locked out of premium upgrade?

Rate this question

floridanurse

Question

Hi! I tried to upgrade account on Ebenefits to premium and it locked me out and won't let me upgrade. I have called 15 different people and no one knows what to do? I even was told to go to a Rapidsite, (we have on Eglin AFB and Hurlburt Field AFB } and......guess what! they don't even know what the hell I am talking about? The answer was that I should go to a VARO, well...........that is 8 hours away from me.  anyone ever have this happen?  I have talked to VA, VSO and both Air Force bases here! no one has any damn idea what is going on.....I have called ebenefits customer service and DEERS as well........no luck! can anyone add to this? I am at a loss! I have a myhealthevet premium account! I now need to be able to get an ebenefits premium! cant these two be linked? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! FRUSTRATED

• HadIt.com Elder

As for as I know my VAMC here in Dallas Tx Is  Still doing the Premium account  on 3rd floor just down from Radiology 

once you have a premium account for My Healthyvet you can log into ebenefits and create another account for that.

• HadIt.com Elder

IF you tried more than three Times to long into my healthvet and still don't get in  you will need to unsuspend your account and re register.

Double check your user name and password.

if you still don't get in then re register

Other than that you might check with VBA Veterans Benefits Administration.... The Vet Center probably would not know  there more on continuing education or Voc Rehab.

my Vet center don't even have computers.  as for as( I know I never seen any on anybodys desk.)

jmo 

...............Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

I just log into MyhealtyVet and then on to ebenefits Its working ok on my end.

it has to be an incorrect user name or password.

JMO

just my opinion

.....................Buck

ok................... I can get into myhealthevet, but not ebenefits! I have a premium account on myhealthevet, I just cant get one in ebenefits.  I have already talked to everyone that I can.  ebenefits, DEERS, ect! the only option they said is to go to VARO? that is out of the question. its 8 hours away! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr