Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

site broken

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

this site is obviusly broken. you can delete and not fix but what is sad is this site was a huge help to a lot of people now it seems as if its just a sight for ads.. i tried contacting you but your auto bot response just changes and that tells me your server needs a ton of work.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

paul -

you can always pm me on the site or send an email to me directly through our contact form http://www.hadit.com/contact-us/

i know the site has a lot of ads. ads support the site. 

can you tell me what is not working on the site? not sure what you mean you can delete but not fix?

• HadIt.com Elder

You may want to change browsers,  if your using the new windows 10  microsoft edge ?, try a new browser  like Chrome or Firefox, I have windows 10  but I use the Chrome browser.

or

you can delete windows 10 and go back to windows 8

& you might try cleaning up your computer cache 

Hadit site is working great on my computer.

................Buck

I got a new PC last August and suddenly had to re learn a bunch of stuff.:wacko:.and I didnt want Windows 10 but had no choice because it came with the PC , and at some point I had to accept it, but like Buck did, I also had to switch from Firefox to use Google Chrome to get here.I dont like the Microsoft Edge either.

My biggest problem is weather affecting my satellite dish.Hughes upgraded modems about a month ago and I think that made a big difference in my access here.(unless we get a lot of wind or rain or snow)

Edited by Berta

5 hours ago, Tbird said:

paul -

you can always pm me on the site or send an email to me directly through our contact form http://www.hadit.com/contact-us/

i know the site has a lot of ads. ads support the site. 

can you tell me what is not working on the site? not sure what you mean you can delete but not fix?

TBIRD I will try to tell you This site has a lot of viruses that harms your computer in the ADS department

Its Take a lot of time to load the forums. Mouse running all over the place, got to wait 2-3 minutes to even

get to a page. computer freezes than a restart, and I just bought a new computer thinking something was wrong

with now my old one. jmho RU 

• Founder

ruready the site does not have a virus. the ads may make it slow for some but the mouse jumping around i'm not sure what could be causing that. the ads do not contain viruses the site is hosted on a secure server with protection.