VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

White House mentioned me on TV

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I just  got this email from my brother:

"Hi Berta,

Congratulations!  You should be very proud of yourself. I don't follow politics very much, but I saw something about the VA Hotline on TV at a Wendy's yesterday.

Its great that the White House recognizes your accomplishments.

Berta, I know you obviously have a lot  going on.. Sometimes I'm sure it it seems like too much, at once, but the good thing is that you are on  top of it,

If you cannot call me for the time being I understand. I'm just glad I didn't sign anything."  ( He had a legal issue...not a vet)

I wonder what channel it was on I only watch Fox ..anyone know.........I hope they gave out our web site link.......they have it 

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

That's a Great Ms berta for the Recognition 

I hope the WH listen to ya and use some of your suggestions.

I been watching the News but don't guess I caught this?

Just the latest shooting in Virginia Baseball park indecent  early this morning some idiot went on a shooting spree and shot some Rep and other politicians.

While practicing for the Annual charity WH Baseball Game between the Republicans and Democrats . 

• HadIt.com Elder

It doesn't make sense to me.....I think my brother was confused.

If anyone at Fox ( like Pete Hegseth) ever mentions me in the future at Fox , that would make more  sense....you all might recall the other TV appearance I was  supposed to do----Couric's TV crew (when they found out I live in the boonies) asked me instead to get to Corning TV station in an hour...I couldn't get there that fast.(Sheddergate)And a member here asked me to come to Rochester TV station , when she was on Fox (widow of veteran)-it was her story , not mine...I used to live 20 minutes from a station and was on vets show they did.

1980s One show was awful .

A combat PTSD vet was asked by the interviewer how he felt about killing the enemy.(Vietnam)He said he didn’t mind doing it and he sort of liked it

Our team leader almost passed out….He had not briefed the vets and should have briefed the interviewer too!  (Live TV)