VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Writ Triggered 90% to 100% on partial grant

Rate this topic

marine0816

The VA had erroneously combined rated 3 of my body parts when they should have rated them separately. My appeal has been over 3 years, my lawyer recently filed a writ which immediately triggered a SOC and awarded me a partial grant and a 100% rating.

Edited by marine0816

Retro could be days or they could wait till appeal is complete. Call your RO and see if they can give you a more define answer. Btw thumbs up on your 100%.

This is the ONLY accountability VA has, otherwise, they do as they please.  Im glad you filed a Writ.  More Vets should do this.   The VAOIG is useless or worse, protects their own and investigates Vets who would DARE expose the VA.  The VAOIG is the fox guardingt the hen house.  I hope the new legislation (The accountability act) forces VA to stop bullying everyone.  

• 2 weeks later...

"Entitlement to Chapter 35 is continent upon outcome of proposed severance in reference to 38 CFR 4.14- please see Deferred Rating Decision, dated June 12, 2017"

VA is already trying to cut my benifits I just got. WTF? This is demoralizing 

9 minutes ago, marine0816 said:

"Entitlement to Chapter 35 is continent upon outcome of proposed severance in reference to 38 CFR 4.14- please see Deferred Rating Decision, dated June 12, 2017"

VA is already trying to cut my benifits I just got. WTF? This is demoralizing 

Start a new thread and show us what their trying to doing to you.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use