Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Attorneys reason

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I have no time to look at your case.  Its probably time I withdraw as your power of attorney, you are at 100 percent.  I am not willing to continue on your case.  You should go ahead and keep your claims open and go through with the C&Ps.  I will send in my withdrawal notice.

im glad I didn't write that withdraw letter until he informed me why what the F... I understand I hounded him daily about issues of my claim for two years but just ask me to stop being my attorney not ask me to close all my claims!!!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jfrei said:

I have no time to look at your case.  Its probably time I withdraw as your power of attorney, you are at 100 percent.  I am not willing to continue on your case.  You should go ahead and keep your claims open and go through with the C&Ps.  I will send in my withdrawal notice.

im glad I didn't write that withdraw letter until he informed me why what the F... I understand I hounded him daily about issues of my claim for two years but just ask me to stop being my attorney not ask me to close all my claims!!!

hey if he didn't take any of your $ and he is withdrawing as your attorney and your are 100% I wouldn't worry about it ;)

He got me to 100 in 2015 he got his 19k already. But he did file the NoD for two of my new C&Ps that are scheduled on July 11th and the other issue is just a doctors opinion which should be a no brainer. Never mind it's always the easy ones that get denied... since he filed the NOD and has done way more then he needed for me I don't care if he gets his cut he does deserve dealing with a head case like myself.

9 minutes ago, jfrei said:

He got me to 100 in 2015 he got his 19k already. But he did file the NoD for two of my new C&Ps that are scheduled on July 11th and the other issue is just a doctors opinion which should be a no brainer. Never mind it's always the easy ones that get denied... since he filed the NOD and has done way more then he needed for me I don't care if he gets his cut he does deserve dealing with a head case like myself.

ah, we all get to be a bit "of a head case" dealing with this crap, if we aren't one when we start we are when we are done at least until we can take a breather, it sounds like you need one. I have been there too......not long ago and still have days that I have to remind myself to not get so amped about the va's crap.  I still have some open cp exams as well and I am 100% as well but it still drives ya nuts anyway.  I try to not think about it most days because it will make me stress and stress does very bad things to me.......it is very bad for our mental health.  You know it, I know it yet here we are ;)  gotta find a hobby or something......I have to figure out what that is that I can do with my phsycial and mental limitations, maybe photography in my yard with the kids, something.......see if you can find something to get your mind off of this crap for awhile.  Hang in there!!

I am waiting for my last phone conference with my attorney.  He got me to UI at 90% and will be receiving about $21,000.  I now must go through more C&P's for a remand on my case and for the rating of a condition that was service connected.  I appreciate that my attorney now no longer has a financial gain in my case and we will be parting ways.  That is just the nature of the beast.