Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The envelope

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Well I have it now but I also have my hands with this super hero first lol. Well bad news can always wait for her...

801DD990-B7CF-46E7-804A-220259E6B168.jpeg

B4DEBC6D-19BF-438A-9644-57F501AA06C8.jpeg

Neck disorder denied remand on my DVT in my legs. I’m still confused how my skull fracture was changed to a neck disorder but I don’t care I’m getting current treatment for my migraines which is service connected which the doctors all say could have been caused by this skull fracture... I’ll make sure to attach this with my current records and get ready for another long wait every doctor has opinioned my migraines were caused by my skull fracture which I have been treated for 12 years but the hard part is over getting 100 scheduler P an T this would only effect my 100 EOD. My dvt remand should go easily as my records should speak for themselves but with the Va being as clear as mud who knows

Edited by jfrei

12 minutes ago, jfrei said:

Neck disorder denied remand on my DVT in my legs. I’m still confused how my skull fracture was changed to a neck disorder but I don’t care I’m getting current treatment for my migraines which is service connected which the doctors all say could have been caused by this skull fracture... I’ll make sure to attach this with my current records and get ready for another long wait every doctor has opinioned my migraines were caused by my skull fracture which I have been treated for 12 years but the hard part is over getting 100 scheduler P an T this would only effect my 100 EOD...

well you are better off than me, I just had my C and P for PTSD, although the doctor told me it was service connected so we will see. Going on almost 450 days for my NOD.

I just got a call as I am typing this from my VA regional office, they said my claim has moved to the ready to rate stage, does that mean its almost done? Good or Bad?

9 minutes ago, jfrei said:

Do you have a copy of the exam I can give a guess I mation of The rating? 

No it was an outside contractor. he was very nice. he even gave me a list of meds I could ask my doctors about getting on as well as telling me I needed to be seen for a TBI c and P. At the end of the exam I asked what happens now and he said, he writes a report and would argue that my PTSD is definitely service connected