Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims status Check by Veterans

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have a Question  maybe a silly one but for all the hadit elders or anyone that has the knowledge to give an answer? please chime in.

We all we have access to our medical records  via MyhealthVet  to be able to read what they are saying about us through the Progress Notes, Check Appointments, Medical Notes,Records Medications, Lab Results & look at our on going health care , were able to contact our VA Dr's per each speciality clinic  via secure messaging ect,,,ect,, And we have to register and get  a  Internet Premium Account  via VA them self to do all this.

If the VA lets us have access to all this and the information...then my question is

Why can't we have access to an internet account to see and check on our claims status?

The VSO/VSR have access to this  why not the Veteran himself.???

If were given a choice about our health care  then why not a choice to check on our claim status...instead of the VSO/VSR?

I believe every Veteran should be able to check on his claim status anytime he wants to or needs to...I mean what would it hurt?

They give us peggy ...yeah right  then theres the forgetful VSO or a VSO that is just to busy to notify the Veteran  when the Veteran needs to be notified.

They want to give us a choice  then why not this choice too!

Anyone Know why we don't have computer internet access to our claims status?

other than the VA says No way.

jmo

• HadIt.com Elder

One rater ask another rater

''I can't figure out what decision to make for this Veteran?'' the other rater said'' well just deny,''   ''he can always appeal the decision.''

(And the waiting for years begins)

Is it neglect to read evidence or just to damn lazy to read further into the veteran Claim? or make some lame excuse to deny?

Is It  because he has a stack of 10 claims on his desk he needs to make a decision on by the end of the day? or just don't give a damn for the veteran that needs his benefits to feed his family.

no excuses for this what so ever! (jmo)

Even at the 100% rating for most of us VETERANS that have a good education & have the potential making much much more income than the 100%, but we can't work because of what happen to us while in the military, it's not fair we have to beg for our benefits and wait years for them to get it right or decide if we get these benefits.

When a Veteran does everything right filing his claim for his well deserved benefit's and fills out the correct forms and sends in his favorable medical evidence and present a well grounded claim and is still denied,something is very wrong with this system.  (90 days is enough to make a decision)

I mean look at the Veterans that have passed away before they ever got a penny because of their DISABILITY/DIESEASE caused from his prior military service serving his country , because some rater don't have the time to read or have the audacity/empathy, or make a BIG decision for this veteran   that's a damn shame to our country and to our fellow veterans.

it makes me puke. ( literally )