Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

please slow ads!

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

ive used this site for many years and you all have championed the cause for VETS. i applaud you and your service to vets......

as a returning user i see that your site is inundated with ads.

your site has become increasingly hard to use over the years do to your constant change.

please remember this site was for vets to learn not spend. i understand that we all like to make money but your site is becoming saturated people.

I DONT WANT TO REPORT THIS BUT I THINK YOU MISSED THE BAR.

i tried so hard to set your bar low but.....

i started this string by asking you to view your site as a new VET. then see how they would see the sight.

before i say more id like it if you somehow got someone computer thats never been to your site then go google hadit.com and then try to figure out what it is that you do on your site that we all love. 

point is,,,, the top is the only connection really and if you move your mouse around certain things they seem to dispersal. my point is and will remain,,, as a new vet how do i get in with your site instead of being inundated with ads???????

• HadIt.com Elder

Not sure this would work but it seems these ads are to the right of the post covering half of the post (middle right of the post)

Maybe Ms T Can adjust the post over to the left a little and maybe the ads won't cover the post.??

I am not getting these ads anymore as of Sunday Night.  All I did was refresh my browser and shut computer completely down and turn it back on.  so for no ads popping in...

• Founder
On 4/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, paulcolrain said:

image.thumb.png.48ec064f1e8d01443414fca0339dce75.png

as a new user and not logged in this is what they see when they come to hadit.com. please note that everything you see is actually a link of an ad not the site info including hot topics section. and when you hover over the top words on top of page they disappear so that a vid commercial can play.

Sorry I originally was working on community.hadit.com page, I've now updated the home page www.hadit.com so check it out now.

The hot topics are not ads they are links to posts on the site. Most Common Disabilities are not ads they are links to posts.

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 02.50.36.jpg

• Founder
On 4/14/2018 at 7:42 PM, paulcolrain said:

image.thumb.png.167c53ef17ac0a0fcc9a4bdf8c727e3d.png

this is directly below the last screen shot and note still nothing pertinent to a new vet interest. PLEASE NOTE THAT IM POSTING THIS AFTER SAYING ABOUT CHANGES THEN I WENT TO A NON SUBSCRIBER GOOGLE SEARCH AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN.

Paul what do you think would be better there?