VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Giving Up is Success for Me ( WE WON!!!! )

Rate this topic

Yes, both knees! I can contact the RO Monday and ask for them to re-examine the decision and ask for an increase on my knee!

Yes. Tell them they have all the info supporting it in your IMO and claim history. Ask for a reconsideration under the RAMP program if nothing else. Should get you closed out by Dec/Jan. The claim will reopen in EBenefits, so you can also submit new info there when it does.z

If you didnt already do it, submit medical records showing the progression of the knee condition over years if you can. Seal the deal that way. I dont think you must do that, but if you overwhelm them with evidence, they will not try to argue the point.

Awesome information! Thanks a million. I can explain it just the way you put it. The DBQ and IMO should be sufficient for the nexus. All the information is in my SMR with my complaints about the years of the knee. I’m pretty sure that it’s mentioned that I was having trouble with instability. 

Just received a phone call from my RO and I’m in the 100% club P&T!!!! They granted everything except the CUE on my hand but the lawyer is still going to fight that! Bitter sweet!!! Effective date 14 April 18. As ASKNOD would say (NEVER GIVE UP) Just bring out the big guns and get that IMO & IME. It’s worth the money!!! Thanks to everyone who has helped me along this ate-up road called va disability jungle! And by the way they reversed my knee denial to 30% as a increase!!! Thanks 

Thanks Bronco, long time coming! Started my claim in 1995 with my first decision 3 years later at 30%. 10% HBP, 10% back and 10% for my left knee. 15 years later I applied for an increase, which I thought that I probably deserve since my 1 herniated disc was now 5 and my knee was getting worse. 2 years later that next decision changed my life because they told me that I was going to receive no increase because I was getting better! (BETTER) What after 15 years of use gets better???? I started to be obsessed by this BOGUS claim that I was getting better and so began my search for the reason why they would say such an insane thing as that! That is when I stumbled across HADIT and the plethora of GREAT information and veterans that were willing to put up with my somewhat stupid questions. I followed the advice that I received and increased my knowledge of the how the GAME was played with each hour I spent here on HADIT! With anger and frustration I weeded my way through the (what has become known as the VA JUNGLE) and found the reason why I was sent that discouraging decision. I’m sorry for rambling on but I really just wanted to let everyone know just how much help and encouragement I got from the great people here at HADIT and this gave me the determination to get what we all deserve for the sacrifices we gave for our country! Please, just don’t give in to the stupidity and frustration that the VA tries to put you through! You can and will succeed if you fight with knowledge and endurance! Thanks for all the help over the years guys and gals!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use