VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Giving Up is Success for Me ( WE WON!!!! )

Rate this topic

Update, I had my decision made for my Tinnitus, neck, knee with my SA and ED deferred. 10% Tinnitus of course, neck 30% which was denied last year because they said it was congenital  (go figure), knee was denied (not service connected) even though it was secondary to my bad knee! IME's and IMO’s with nexus on each contentions. Still denied!!!! I know that they will deny the SA but grant the ED. She said that they need an opinion on both the deferred issues. Yeah right!! (DENIED) They know that if they would have granted my knee I would have gotten to 100%! They know that if they grant my SA it will take me to 100%! It did take me to 90% from 80 but that’s not the point. The lady that was doing my claims said that everything was granted except for my SA and ED and that they would not have to do any more C&P’s but they needed another opinion on them. I tried to call her back to ask WHY I was denied on my knee and of course she wouldn’t answer my calls then she blocked me! I hate the way they treat veterans!!!!!

Edited by silverdollar22
Wrong wording

Great news Silverdollar22 I also just received a lawyer packet and only because of physical limitations I'm doing that. Also, the added expertise of having the law dogs take them to task over errors etc. You are doing great and being represented very well it appears. I hope my law firm can do the same.  

And the denying some contentions to keep you from getting 100%IU that's terrible but we all know that is the game for them. But sometimes I honestly think the VA RO's do that to ensure you are getting the benefits we deserve locked in. Make sense? And sometimes they just mess it up or don't care. But I would like to think it's my first thought they are trying to help you lock in your benefits you deserve.  Again great news for you!

I have often said if we could just talk to someone in charge of our claim, we could work out these problems, pronto.  But VA does not want this.  They want to live in "isolation" from us.  

I had the chance, and that didn’t do any good. She said one thing and did another. I know why she deferred my SA and ED and didn’t take my private doctors opinion and DBQ. I can spell it out in one word DENIED!!!!!!!! She couldn’t let that go or my knee because that would put me at 100% and they can’t do!!! They will approve my ED and DENY my SA just to make it seem like they’re helping me. Big deal $104.00 a month more, no percentage rating. They will think, maybe that Will shut him up! Just a big game to them. Big pat on the back for her stopping me from reaching 100%!!!

• HadIt.com Elder
17 minutes ago, silverdollar22 said:

I had the chance, and that didn’t do any good. She said one thing and did another. I know why she deferred my SA and ED and didn’t take my private doctors opinion and DBQ. I can spell it out in one word DENIED!!!!!!!! She couldn’t let that go or my knee because that would put me at 100% and they can’t do!!! They will approve my ED and DENY my SA just to make it seem like they’re helping me. Big deal $104.00 a month more, no percentage rating. They will think, maybe that Will shut him up! Just a big game to them. Big pat on the back for her stopping me from reaching 100%!!!

Who are you referring to here? the C&P Examiner  or the Actual Rater?

Also not sure your at the BVA Level with this claim?

Anyway never give up or in...Appeal this decision if you been denied?...but you need to wait and see if you are denied? Request DRO Hearing at your R.O.

If you were denied, Appeal this decision and in your Appeal quote that the evidence you had was favorable to your S.A. Claim from Dr***** and never was mention or even read in this report  that is obvious, or the out come would have been a favorable decision for my SA Claim. or something close tot his..

look at the reasons and bases of their decision  that will help  or post a redacted copy of your denial letter here on hadit so other members can help you more.

27 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

Who are you referring to here? the C&P Examiner  or the Actual Rater?

Also not sure your at the BVA Level with this claim?

Anyway never give up or in...Appeal this decision if you been denied?...but you need to wait and see if you are denied? Request DRO Hearing at your R.O.

If you were denied, Appeal this decision and in your Appeal quote that the evidence you had was favorable to your S.A. Claim from Dr***** and never was mention or even read in this report  that is obvious, or the out come would have been a favorable decision for my SA Claim. or something close tot his..

look at the reasons and bases of their decision  that will help  or post a redacted copy of your denial letter here on hadit so other members can help you more.

It was the senior rater. You figure at that level you would expect a fair shake. This is on a initial claim. Denied my knee after saying that, “it’s no problem because you’re knee is already service connected”. Then deny me and say that I didn’t have a diagnosis! The doctor did a DBQ and an IMO with a nexus. I’ll post the denial letter on my knee. We’ll see what happens next!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use