Ramp time line

Rate this question

gbat

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just an update estimate time of completion is now January 2019. More than 220 days later, what happened to the 125 day deal? My NOD for PTSD was simple, VSO didn't file evidence of stressor. I added that finally, my other is cancer related due to toxic exposure ( no presumptive). Maybe that's it. Does anyone think that I should call that white house number? ( I don't want to piss anybody off after waiting 4 years, however 220 is almost double of 125.)

I opted into Ramp 3/22/18. I've been at preparation for decision since 7/7/18, and they aren't waiting on anything from me or anyone else.  There is an orange exclamation point beside the dates of 8/1-8/31/18, so even the computer system knows that it's past due. Unfortunately my VSO took another position in September so I've emailed his boss and no response so far after 4 days. I will keep ya'll posted!

It is troubling that Ramp's are not (always) being completed in 125 days.  However, Congress's law of Ramp is not likely to instantly to give VA credibility, when they have lied to us sooo mannny times before.  

I think this is part of the fault of unions.  If an employee does get fired, even for a good cause, the AFGE can sue and get their job back, if they dont follow a technacality in firing them.  

For example, one corrupt fired VA employee got his job back after the AFGE sued because they did not give this corrupt employee counseling prior to being fired.  I can just see the counseling now:

Ok, corrupt VA employees about to be fired, welcome to counseling.  

Now, here is our advice:

Stop being corrupt and stop lying.  

This will conclude this seminar in Arruba, now enjoy your next 3 weeks on taxpayers.  Drinks are on taxpayers, and the last one to get drunk is a rotten egg!  

I cannot prove it but I would swear that some cases go from the top to the bottom of the stack because they require the rater to actually think.  I had a doctor declare my protected rating not service connected so the rater stated I was not disabled because my disability was not service connected.  No formal procedures to invalidate the rating were ever followed.  It was a two years before that mess was straightened out.