VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Suing the VA multiple times

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

Can I sue the VA multiple times, like for each condition they have lied about and withheld evidence of existing, but denied knowledge of. Like knowing I had a Blood Disease but not admitting the parasites origin was malaria from Vietnam. That by not treating the Group A Streptococcus with Pharyngitis it turned into Scarlet or Rheumatic Fever causing many organs to be affected. Or the skin disease and acne was Agent Orange, not dry skin? Or the Migraine Headaches, stroke, and brain damage at 19/20 years old, were because of service in Vietnam causing carotid artery occlusion from rapid cell death? 

The VA has made this drag out, deceiving me my entire adult life by withholding all evidence, all medical treatment records, and all medical care. I have to assume to deprive vets the knowledge of others with their same conditions, and prevent them from filing any claims like it did me. PTSD in a lot of cases, if not most cases, is due to malaria or some other parasitic infestation causing rapid cell death and physical damage to most all organs, especially the brain.  This has all been a complete crock of crap, and I want to sue on individual events if I can, or will they all be lumped together? Then my kids will have their turn. It’s a mess of lies and deception and I thought the BVA would look at the evidence presented and it would be enough, but no. I have to sue to get those still being withheld for the immediate six months after my being medivac’d out.  All this was done to use up my life time it seems like, and with the Vietnamese people watching the claims, it feels it has to keep lying and covering up.

I guess I answered myself basically. Any good lawyer recommendations? A claims agent wouldn’t be able to handle this case. Thanks all

victor rayRay

B7AF8143-59CF-428E-BE4C-5E700A72409C.jpeg

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Asknod.

Hey my friend, I did not mean anything personal and that you are not more brilliant than Most attorneys. I just meant that this is so messy, goes back so far, and involves more than I can say here. I don’t question your ability at all, but this is deep and not a matter of claims, but a matter of correcting my discharge, dependents retro benefits, my retro benefits, and then settling the other issues of making this right. I am not ruling anything out yet though. Basically, I really got screwed over and over and over and then over and over again. Despite my dozens of requests in the first 45 years, there were no medical records because they were lost in June 1971 in transit from Vietnam and were not found until 2015. I can’t explain how many stories I was told about the progress of my records being gathered, the times they were sent out and never arrived. Of course it was all phony. I got what I was supposed to get, nothing less, nothing more. I have been snookered the last four plus years, and the plan is to continue the deception til I am dead, so I need to get this going with my family members on all the legal work. 

DAV snaps it’s fingers and gets Vets claims resolved with decades of retro pay completed in less than a week, but my crap takes more than a natural life time? I don’t think there is anything normal about this process. I wish it was easy, but I don’t think the VA would hide all this and suddenly treat me fairly. They want this, and I don’t care anymore because I will never see the end anyway. They have made it clear that I was never supposed to see the resolution complete. My dependents were never meant to receive their compensation. Could you fix all that? Thank you asknod!

victor rayRay

CE8D4C58-B97A-4630-84CD-5BBE8DBC9A95.jpeg

8DF81D60-3D4E-4157-A526-24823172F156.jpeg

5CD1D244-10B7-4E96-BB10-F6B9744373B4.jpeg

Asknod.

I have all the VBMS records and I have been assured that. Of course I don’t believe that for one second. I have never been told the truth and can practically prove it, with a few minor exceptions. I’m going public and pleading for a law firm to come forward and represent me with a simple statement of documented facts. I am fortunate that I can still get around, but I have many issues and anyone of them could do me in, so I am as careful as I can be. Move carefully, try to keep balance and not fall and break a hip bone or over exert because at times I get winded when at rest. Everything involving “ physical capacity and stamina “ bothers me, just like documented in Vietnam.  I had a P-3 Profile for a reason. The VA is hiding the conditions I developed in the following six to seven months after my return to CONUS. The records are locked away, secured, and separated from the rest in anticipation of litigation. 

The VA has been expecting a law suit for decades, but I couldn’t get any medical records. I now have enough for an investigation into finding the rest. I want to show they knew I had a stroke and brain damage from encephalitis while on duty. The VA says I didn’t complain and that’s 100% false. Why wasn’t GAS with Pharyngitis treated when I didn’t get better! What did they do for the undetermined organisms in the blood and lungs? I was told I had dry skin so deal by the VA, and that is supposed to explain all the conditions? It’s pure corruption is what it is. Vets with PTSD also have brain damage, and had malaria damaging everything in their body to some degree. 

I deserve some serious reconsideration that the St. Louis VARO has covered up or locked away and to think the records were lost is absurd when a SM is medivac’d out with permanent medical conditions. No one would believe they were lost when they are continuously needed for reference for any possible future treatment. They figure we are dumber than anyone should be. This was wrong in 1971 and more wrong today than ever. 

I appreciate all your information and advice, and hopefully my emails get seen by someone with some authority. I am sending the President some documents and explanation of what been going on with the deception from the VA over this last 47 years, and my luck with examiners in my case. Thank you Alex. I do appreciate everything you’ve said.

victor ray

If you want to go deer hunting, go to the place(s) where deer frequent.  If you are seeking an attorney (good idea, or, of couse, ASK nod), then go to the NOVA website.  The attorney contact information for dozens of attorneys WHO REPRESENT VETERANS is there.  Select 4, or 5 attorney's, and check their website to make sure they are still in business.  (Attorney's retire, die, or get out of the business also).  Then email them your most recent BVA denial and explain very briefly what you seek.  Something like this:

Im a disabled Veteran who served (dates), with an honorable discharge.  I have been trying to get my VA benefits for 43 years.  Im seeking representation for (issue 1, issue 2, TDIU earlier effective date, etc).  

I have attached my most recent board decision.  (or VARO).  

Please contact me at your earliest convience to discuss representation.

Signed.

Joe Veteran

1800 Main Street.

Kansas City

Ph: xxxyyy1235.  Please reply by (phone or email). 

Attachment:  VA or BVA decision

I suggest sending this to several attorneys, but cut and paste it to not make it look like you forwarded it to them all.  Follow up with a call to their office in 3 days.  Ask each ones opinion, and let them speak.  

Do explain your dilema, but dont go into more details than what the attorney wants.    Do not expect them to be your counselor.  Then decide on which one you want to represent you.  If all decline, then try 4 more attorneys.   I suggest trying larger, well known law firms first:

Attig Steele,

CCK

Hill and Pontoon.  

These firms have multiple attorneys and experience in Vets law.  Perhaps one or more of these attorneys just is finishing up another case, and wants to take some more.  

I do NOT suggest you hope Vets attorneys see your hadit posts,  and send you a letter.  Instead go "where deer frequent", and that is likely their own personal email.  

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

Victor Ray,

Great suggestion from broncovet !!!

Broncovet,

As Buck said, that’s a great suggestion and good advice. I have to do something soon, but maybe a local attorney would be better. If I have to sign something, or get a copy to them, I can do it in a matter of minutes, and if they screw me over and sell me out, I will organize a Pickett party in front of the firm for the camera crews. I am really tired of being screwed over just for trying to get justice. The Army did this, then then VA partnered up to cover it up. They did this to others too, but they probably got attorneys right away. They probably weren’t lied to like I was. This is a shame on the government for being so ruthless in stealing due compensation and ruining a career. I would like to hear their excuses, but it doesn’t matter because nothing is believable. They say what ever it takes to put you off, cause another delay, or cover up the last story. You talk to levels of different rank and department and they are forbidden to talk to each other.

i just spoke to an attorney, and it was a waste of time. They want to go after the least of the  conditions. Atopic Dermatitis that was awarded for an earlier effective date of 0%. Lol, so 

0 + 0= 0, or am I wrong? They want to fight for an earlier effective date for a 0% award? Doesn’t the fact that they are withholding the evidence have anything to do with this? Why can’t I understand the VA’s law? They can say “we are not going to release the records because they fall under the Deliberative Process Privilege, allowing us to withhold the truth and facts the Army documented in 1971 and 72, therefore you have no claim”?  Is it really that easy to dismiss a case, just by withholding evidence? They have the documents and are saying what are you gonna do about it. We own the law, the truth is what we say it is, it is what we want it to be, and you idiots can’t change it. They lied about having the records in 1971, ignored the request in 1983, ignored dozens of other requests through to 2015/2016 as well as all benefits over my lifetime. Thanks Broncovet for all the good information, but I am going to the news stations and give them a story. Thanks.

victor ray

Ok.  I dont recommend a local attorney "unless" he or she is on the NOVA list.   You need an attorney who knows VA, not be someone's first VA client.  They should be certified at CAVC to represent you.