VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P

Rate this question

EarthSurfer

Question

Good day all,

So I have a few questions. I filed new claims for increase of current service connected disabilities. Which I included DBQ's from my medical doctors one civilian and the others military doctors. The VA scheduled me for a C&P for two of the requested for increases almost immediately. However, for one of them they did not give me a C&P.  Which is one of my issues which is my back Iam raited at 10% currently for my back which has progressively got worse. Which  I see a pain management doctor every two months for injections so that I can move for the most part. I don't understand why the VA didn't give me a C&P for this.  

The second question is I also filed for for three new service connected issues. One of which is PTSD I have a private therapist I see that I pay out of pocket for over a year, He submitted a DBQ for me he has a PHD and specializes in PTSD. I also see a VA therapist for counseling and PTSD.  I have it clearly documented in my medical record.  I'm on two different medication prescribed by the VA medical doctors for major depression and PTSD just to fit into the world with other people. I guess I am wondering why the hell hasn't the VA given me a C&P for these other service connected claims either? All of which are clearly documented in my military medical record.  Does anyone know or have an idea why they wouldn't? 

I ask all this because my claim on ebenefits says preparation for decision.  If anyone can assist with any information or shed light on this I would greatly appreciate it. 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Either the VA believes they have enough information to decide your claim with the evidence provided or they are taking their sweet time in getting the other C&P's scheduled.

They do not have to give you new C & P, if they have enough medical evidence  to make a decision-which is rare. Submit your question via IRIS and see what response the VARO has to say.