VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please help me. Possible termination of SC and personality disorder.

Rate this question

Fearless

Question

Please help me.long stroy short, I filed for tdiu, had a C&p done, and now I am facing a reduction + denied tdiu.

The C&p examiner DX me with schizoid personality disorder and said my depression was secondary to it. In ~30 mins she had enough information to DX me with this, but I have been seeing psychiatrists since 2015 and not once have this crossed their minds. I do not have a schizoid personality disorder.

The examiner misunderstood what I was telling her, and I see it  in the report. She kept on asking me how do I know I have depression. What kind of  question is that? She knows i'm xxxxxxx SC for it. I would tell her how I knew that I was depressed and she would repeat the question, this went on for about 5 mins. I believe she was trying to bait me into saying that I did not know that i'm depressed. I also believe that she thinks I am faking.

She asked me to describe my depression and I tell her it makes me feel depressed (DUH!). She never asked me about any other symptoms. 

She discredits the last C&P exam I had because of the multiple symptoms, and she says this new exam is a correction. WTF? She did not even try to figure out why all those symptoms were checked. Never asked me about it.

This was also done on a PTSD and I never filed for PTSD.

I believe her answer to question 3 is a denial for tdiu, but ffs don't halfass a CP exam.

This examiner screwed me over and I need help. 

Here is a redacted copy of the exam: https://imgur.com/a/r1wp4FV 

I left out the PTSD stuff (all blank) and the personal questions. It was just a bunch of questions asked before with answers I have given. 

Edited by Fearless

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question