VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

USO access at Air Ports

Rate this question

Mitch242

Question

Hi, I am going to be relocating to the east coast, and I called the USO at DFW airport to ask them if I  could utilize the USO at the airport. The volunteer was not completely aware or knowledgeable, but she kept asking if I had a military DOD issued ID card that did not look like a veterans ID card issued by the VA. I am 100% Total and Permanent and have a military ID card with indefinite expiration date. Has anyone else used the USO at airports and not had any issues? I hate the crowds

Edited by Mitch242

• HadIt.com Elder

I would think that if you show them your DOD Card with the  indefinite expiration date.  they will let you in.

The other veterans ID Card she maybe talking about is the Veterans ID healthcare card...but that should have your S.C. on it....But every veteran that uses the VAMC Have these cards  rather 10% sc. or 100%s.c.

The DOD ID card  this is what they issue them for to 100%p&t vets  to use military installation commissary prevledge  and things like the USO

Think you will be just fine.