Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Great news

Rate this question

ShrekTheTank

Question

15 hours ago, shrekthetank1 said:

So part of my appeal got implemented today!  I am finally rated at 90% and hopefully I will see a nice fat backpay!  10 months and the squeaky wheel got greased!  

Congratulations.  So, your partial BVA grant was just now implemented after 10 months?  I thought, according to a Fast Letter, that partial BVA grants are to be implemented immediately without regard to the 120 day CAVC appeal deadline.

• Adminstrator
52 minutes ago, Kelly Severance said:

That is awesome! Congrats!  Remind me again when you received your BVA grant......Also,  how did you find out?  Did it show up on VA.GOV?

May of 2018.  Ebenefits updated and I also go a call to set up my two remanded issues.  He did confirm the updated benefits.

• Adminstrator
2 minutes ago, rockerson said:

Congratulations.  So, your partial BVA grant was just now implemented after 10 months?  I thought, according to a Fast Letter, that partial BVA grants are to be implemented immediately without regard to the 120 day CAVC appeal deadline.

They are supposed to be done within 1-2 months according to va.gov.  From what I have seen in the past it could wait a couple of years or more when the remand got completed.