Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SOC question.

Rate this question

metallicide

Question

I received my soc and it shows increase from 30-70 on PTSD and denied tinnitus..which is insane lol. Anyway should I receive back pay soon and if we appeal tinnitus will my 70 percent PTSD stay in effect. Its not showing up on ebenefits yet either. Thanks for any help!

Can you scan and attach the SOC, here -as to the Evidence they used and their rationale for the denial?

Cover your C file and name prior to scanning it.

Just now, Berta said:

Can you scan and attach the SOC, here -as to the Evidence they used and their rationale for the denial?

Cover your C file and name prior to scanning it.

Yes I will do that tonight. Why didnt it put my back and other issues on the soc? PTSD increase was granted and was on it but not ny back it pancreatitis even though those show on the va website as granted. 

• Lead Moderator

Looks to me like you need to give them an event that happened in service.  I know for me I was under mortar fire and rocket attacks along with shooting a lot of rounds.  I would do a lay statement also if you have a buddy in service to fill one out also.  You need that last piece of evidence.  

8 minutes ago, shrekthetank1 said:

Looks to me like you need to give them an event that happened in service.  I know for me I was under mortar fire and rocket attacks along with shooting a lot of rounds.  I would do a lay statement also if you have a buddy in service to fill one out also.  You need that last piece of evidence.  

Ok ya I can do that. So otherwise everything looks good then?