VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

HOW LONG TAKES THE VES VETERANS EVALUATION SERVICES TO SEND COMPLETED EXAM TO RO ??

Rate this question

Ray AO

Question

I was wondering how long it takes VES Veterans Evaluation Services to finally process my mental exam and send it to regional office? I had my examination on May 14, 2019. I called the regional office and they tell me that they have not received my examination yet. They currently take more time processing than VA ..

Does anyone know from experience how long it can take?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:53 AM, Ray AO said:

I was wondering how long it takes VES Veterans Evaluation Services to finally process my mental exam and send it to regional office? I had my examination on May 14, 2019. I called the regional office and they tell me that they have not received my examination yet. They currently take more time processing than VA ..

Does anyone know from experience how long it can take?

Any updates?

I had  my VES exam 30 days ago and the RO hasn't received the report yet.

It depends on the examiner,  how long it takes to complete the on line form and how long it takes them to hit send... It actually could be completed before you even arrive home after the exam, its done electronically. Mine last claim was completed in 23 days from the time of the exam to receipt of the denial. I hate to say it but I think all this new system did was speed up the system  so that more mistakes are made than ever before.....

• Adminstrator

To a couple of points here.  If you results are taking long, I would call the WH hotline as mine have never taken more than a week.  These contractors have a set time to get things back and they are graded on how fast they get back, so it is in their best interest to get them back fast.  

As for the denial?!  My experience so far is I have been awarded twice, because I had all my ducks in a row.  And a bit of luck with it.  Also it could be that the BVA is overseeing what the RO is doing in my case and they do not want to screw up.  I am not sure, but this process is faster.  Meaning a faster route to the BVA.  

On 6/1/2019 at 11:53 AM, Ray AO said:

I was wondering how long it takes VES Veterans Evaluation Services to finally process my mental exam

Ray AO I had mine back to the VA within a few days. But you can always call the VES 800 number and ask if they have sent the exam results back to the VA, they probably already have and the bottleneck is the VA and not VES. I have found all of my C&Ps are back to the VA within one week.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:56 AM, paulstrgn said:

Ray AO I had mine back to the VA within a few days. But you can always call the VES 800 number and ask if they have sent the exam results back to the VA, they probably already have and the bottleneck is the VA and not VES. I have found all of my C&Ps are back to the VA within one week.

Paulstrgn thanks  for the answer the VES analyst sent me an email  saying ( Your exam was sent on May 27  to RO). So great! 

Now I still waiting for the RO to at least review the exam and the rest of the evidence for my IU claim and PTSD increase! I still on gathering of evidence stage even With all the documents there already since May 1st 2019