VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Amazon Prime for $79 on Veteran's Day Weekend

paulstrgn

Amazon Prime Membership Discount

As part of a Veterans Day special to honor those who have served in the U.S. Military, Amazon is proud to offer $40 off one year of Prime membership to all Veterans and active military from Nov. 6-11The Veterans Day promotion discounts the Amazon Prime membership fee from $119/year to $79 for one year. This is a one-time discount and the membership fee will return to standard pricing upon next annual renewal. New and existing Amazon Prime members are eligible. If you are a Prime member, this purchase will extend your membership by one year. Visit the link above to learn more about the terms and conditions.

Here is the link below. There are other discounts listed but this one got my attention as a Amazon Prme memeber.

https://www.va.gov/opa/amazon.asp

I just did it and it was easy to do.

My membership just renewed last month and I still did it and it extended my membership to October of 2021, great deal!!  I had seen it before you posted but in case no one realized you can truly extend your membership that you may have just renewed to save 40 bucks it is a great deal. 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Our Amazon account is in my wife's name. I wonder if that matters because she is not a veteran even though I am. Going to contact them and find out... We order crap from Amazon all the time and also love watching shows on their streaming service.