INTENT TO FILE

Rate this question

Ronc531

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
14 hours ago, Ronc531 said:

Thanks, not sure where she saw it, but my wife is always right 🙂

Very wise answer!

I can follow that logic but these are your disabilities and is/are your claim/claims.  You as the veterans should know as much as possible about VA disability.  If you have focus problems by all means let your wife take the reins but keep your eyes very close on what is going on.  Many years ago I had a VA supervisor tell me I had no chance of getting service connected.  I finally started reading regulations and I realized that I was really stupid listening to him.  I lost a lot of time and money so now I try my best to do my own talking and my own homework. When you have to pay the bills you have to do everything you have to do to pay the bills. Knowing and not acting won't buy Sugar Honey Ice Tea.  Why should VA employees get paid and veterans who can't work get denied when their claim(s) warrant service connection.😄😠😄😠

Edited by pete992

On 2/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, pete992 said:

Knowing and not acting won't buy Sugar Honey Ice Tea.  

Love it!

I understand what you are saying and agree 100%. The Agency that is working with me are not very good and was good for filing all the paperwork but my wife was the one that had to tell him the code and that I was eligible to get the 13 months 100%, he didn't have a clue about it.

I should have taken the time years ago to get my rating increased but, I went from 20 years at 10% to now being rated at 90%. I blame no one but myself for not doing fighting for an increase but everyone I talk with at the VA said i didn't have a chance and I wouldn't go any farther.But again there is no one to blame but myself.

when i was going in to have my knee replaced I was hopping i could get a couple months at 100%, I had no idea I would end at 90%.