VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Peggy toll free 1000 last week, told me that, my claim or case BVA Granted is at the RO waiting on someone to sign off ,She said your in step 5 going into step 6 . That's good, right.?

Hammer46

1. Board of Veterans’ Appeals made a decision

on December 17, 2019

Appeal received May 2015

Up to date as of January 16, 2020, at 9:53 p.m. ET

Issues

Currently on appeal
Remand
  • Increased rating, Lumbosacral or cervical strain
  • Increased rating, Eczema
  • 100% rating for individual unemployability

Closed
Granted
  • Service connection, Major depressive disorder, Reopen depression 

Edited by Hammer46
space

Well, yes.  Congratulations, but dont go spending the money yet.  I just got a BVA win on Jan 29, and the DAV told me I wouldnt see money for 3 to 6 months.  How ridiculious is that???   First, of course, the board decision has to be implemented, and only then can you get paid.  

I would like to see the VA do something simple for a change.  I bet if they were to change a tire, they would have to have 8 cars there to help.  One man to change the tire, another to tell him how to do it, another to check to see if he does it right, a superivisor for those 4, and a manager for that supervisor, a triage to make sure the car goes the right way,  someone else to direct traffic, and, of course a media spokeperson to deny that the tire needed changed.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Hammer46, yes congrats! But as Bronc advised, don't go spending the money yet. A lot of factors go into getting the compensation deposited. When you finally do get it, pay attention that you don't get lowballed on the amount because they gave you a letter effective date, EED, than you should have. If they do, you can also appeal that as well. 

3 hours ago, broncovet said:

Well, yes.  Congratulations, but dont go spending the money yet.  I just got a BVA win on Jan 29, and the DAV told me I wouldnt see money for 3 to 6 months.  How ridiculious is that???   First, of course, the board decision has to be implemented, and only then can you get paid.  

I would like to see the VA do something simple for a change.  I bet if they were to change a tire, they would have to have 8 cars there to help.  One man to change the tire, another to tell him how to do it, another to check to see if he does it right, a superivisor for those 4, and a manager for that supervisor, a triage to make sure the car goes the right way,  someone else to direct traffic, and, of course a media spokeperson to deny that the tire needed changed.  

Thank you I understand. Lol 8 people